What Personal Information Does Fotolog Collect?
The information we gather enables us to personalize and improve our services and respond to customer service requests. We collect the following types of information.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
* We may receive and store any information or content you enter on the Fotolog site when you register for an account, fill out your profile, pay for a premium membership or participate in any of our community services.
* The Personal Information you provide may be used for such purposes as providing the Fotolog products and services, customizing the content you see, responding to customer service requests, research, billing, communicating with you about marketing efforts, support and maintenance issues and new products.
Personal Information Collected Automatically
* We may automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our web site or services.
* Fotolog may choose to automatically receive and record information on our server logs that come as a standard part of typical web browser page requests including your IP address, browser type and version, and the page you requested.
* We may also automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its different areas and components.
* Fotolog generally only uses this data in aggregate form as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how visitors, collectively, use our site.
* If your browser accepts cookies, Fotolog may automatically collect individualized information regarding your visits to Fotolog's site ("Individual Usage Information") to provide you with a more personalized experience. If you do not wish to have your Individual Usage Information collected, please see the "More About Cookies" section below for further information.
More About Cookies
* These cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people.
* These cookies also enable us to recognize you as an individual when you visit the Fotolog site so that we can personalize your site experience and provide access for you to your individual account information and functionality.
* If you do not wish to have your Individual Site Usage Information or Personal Information you provide to us stored, most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. If you do not accept cookies from Fotolog you may not be able to access key pieces of member functionality
* We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your individually identifiable Personal Information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to•not having this information used by these companies, click here. For information specific to advertising by Google, click here. Fotolog has no access to or control over these cookies.
Can I update or Change the Personal Information that Fotolog has Collected?
Members can access, review, and edit their registration and profile information on our site by visiting the My Account page.
Will Fotolog Share Any of the Personal Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your individually identifiable Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only with your consent or in the following scenarios:
Business Partners and Agents: We may employ or work with other companies and people and therefore we may need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you. We will inform you if your information will be shared with such parties.
Is My Personal Information Secure if I Link to Other Web Sites?
The Fotolog web contains links to sites operated by third parties that are not under the control or supervision of Fotolog. Neither Fotolog nor its employees, agents or representatives are responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. These sites may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policies at all. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other sites to see how your personal information will be handled on the third party sites before providing them with your personal information.
Questions or Concerns
You can locate us at: Fotolog, Inc. 101 Fifth Avenue, #9R New York, NY 10003
All rights including trademarks, copyright and database rights in this site are owned by or licensed to Fotolog, Inc.